Saturday, February 17, 2018

Dylan




Dylan is Vlad's grandson from his first marriage but Dylan calls himself my grandson so I guess...

Dylan turns 17 at the end of April and he always gets very excited for his birthday.  He is a great, great fan of the Montreal Canadians because his Mom was born just outside of Montreal and to him, that makes him part-owner of the team... certainly in terms of enthusiasm.

He loves to draw and does so on an iPad mini.  He uses a stylus and he does a pretty good job interpreting people in these.  He also loves Lego and has an enormous collection in his room which he keeps super clean.

For his birthday and because the past year has held many challenges for Dylan, I've opened a Go Fund Me Campaign. I have never asked for money from anyone in my life but this is a special case.




No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...