Sunday, July 10, 2016

BEDROOM REDO: Step 1



Phew!  Step 1 Room and wallpaper stripping and is done and took about 24 hours!
  • Step 2 is washing walls which should be a lot quicker.  Should take a couple of hours.  
  • Step 3 is repairing walls with spakling, then sanding and vacuuming, again. 
  • Step 4 is applying an undercoat which will help greatly in hiding imperfections.  
  • Step 5 is taping and laying down newspaper. 
  • Step 6 is painting the top third of the wall with my chosen color called: Thunder.  
  • Step 7 is repainting all mouldings and bottom third of the wall with the original color: Cloud White.  These are from Benjamin Moore. I bought the top quality paint which I love as it only requires one coat.
  • Step 8 is shampooing rugs.
  • Step 9 is putting up curtains (after I buy new rods). 
  • Step 10 is making shams and a throw out of my second duvet cover. 
  • Step 11 is making up bed, replacing furniture and putting up pictures.
  • Step 12 is lightly sanding and painting the ensuite.
Here are my colors :

Cable knit and Thunder

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...