Friday, December 19, 2014

Pentatonix White Winter Hymnal


I think that this Fleet Foxes cover by Pentatonix is totally rad.  Enjoy! 
Below is the original version by the Fleet Foxes.  Thanks to my son T. in Chicago for introducing them to me. 



Caitlin Matthews in her inspiring little book: Celtic Devotional : Daily Prayers and Blessings counsels us to

Practice introspection, meditation, contemplation, drawing upon the peaceful sanctuary of this season.

The White Winter Hymnal, especially the Fleet Foxes rendition, recalls the winter season in the perfection of its tone and rhythm.


Yours in the Christmas Spirit,

Stella

1 comment:

Lizette said...

Joyeux Noël à toi et à ta famille. Merci pour les belles chansons.
xo

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...